Friday, August 9, 2013

Which picture makes me happy to see now ?



     Even though my daughter might not like drinking almond milk. She would have to drink it one way or another, in a pinching your nose way. The first days were bad because she stood her ground and would not want to drink it at all and ask for white milk. OMG! this girl is smart, but mommy is smarter. The days pass and now she is drinking it faster with less complain, it has been less than a month with casein free milk. Angelina started with gluten free food first then after I did casein free milk. 

     The only thing that I like in all this is that, she loves to eat corn and loves apples or bananas. Her eating habits have changed so much, that it has changed her completely in such little time. Her hyperactivity is down a little and her crying for no reason episodes are gone. She specifies more now to me or her at home therapist (ABA Therapy), even one of her therapist told me that she never believed in alternative medicine, but now yes. I am very glad that Angelina is progressing as the days go by, I see it as baby steps "little by little" with lots of patience and faith. 

      I received Angelina's blood test results, but am really shocked in what I have seen. More and more I know in my heart that I made the right decision is doing this for her. There is still blood work that is pending and not in yet, but I have a doctors appointment on August 20th and I will find out everything. Every day that goes by I get amazed how my daughter is acting and progressing, very confident it will get better as the months pass by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knowledge

  Knowledge When my child was diagnosed with autism; I went thru so much anxiety and trying to look for resources on the web to see w...