Thursday, August 15, 2013

Gluten-Free Products that are everywhere (especially Wegman's)


Learn to read labels
   
      I am a fast shopper now because I have learned how to read labels when I shop for Gluten-Free products. Honestly, I love going to Wegman's because they have a big section of GF foods and their prices are really good compared to other places that I have searched in the internet. Because of my daughter's diagnosis of autism, I shop gluten-free and casein-free (non dairy) foods. But, I can say that since Angelina has been eating gluten-free foods, her constipation and gastric problems have gone down 80% from what she was before starting in GF. 
       Here are a list of GF products that I was able to search on the web and find them especially where I go shopping. I will include only gluten-free products and for every taste (meat eater or non-meat eaters). Hope you find it useful my info:
  • Almond Milk (vanilla or original) 
  • Good Karma Flax milk 
  • Ener-G Rice Loaf White 
  • EnviroKids Peanut Butter Panda Puffs Cereal 
  • Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Chocalate Cake Mix 
  • Brown Cow Vanilla Cream Yogurt
  • Tofutti Cream Cheese Imitation Plain 
  • The Real Deal Veggie Chips Baked 
  • Amy's Dairy Free Cheeze Pizza Rice Crust 
  • Amy's Rice Macaroni with non-dairy Cheeze 
  • So Delicious Coconut Milk Dairy Free Vanilla 
  • Go Veggie! Grated Parmesan Dairy Free 
  • Original Tings Corn Sticks, Crunchy  (imitation Cheetos)
  • DariFree Milk Alternative Chocolate Flavor powder 
  • Wegmans Peanut Butter Creamy 
  • Ancient Harvest Quinoa Pasta (any type) 
  • Wegmans Juice, Apple Organic
  • Annie's Homegrown Cookies Cocoa & Vanilla 
  • Eco-Planet Organics Hot Cereal Instant, Apples & Cinnamon 
  • Mi-Del Cookies Chocolate Chip 
  • Rice 
  • Quinoa 
  • So Delicious Minis Non-dairy ice cream, Coconut Almond 
  • Joy Ice Cream Cones Gluten-Free 
  • Wegmans Brand Pasta Sauce (Gluten-free) 
  • Schar Wafers, Vanilla 
  • Sam Mills Pasta D'Oro Pasta 100% Corn 
  • Wegmans Food You Feel Good About Tortilla Chips
  • Wegmans Food You Feel Good About Hummus
  • Kunzler Beef Franks Gluten-Free 
  • Dietz & Watson Beef Franks Gluten-Free
  • Lightlife Organic Smoky Tempeh Strips, Fakin Bacon 
  • Wegmans Chicken Breast Nuggets Gluten-Free
  • Ian's French Toast Sticks 
  • Bisquick Pancake and Baking Mix
  • All Wegman's Cheese are Gluten-Free or the brand "Cabot" 
  • Glutino Pretzels or any type that says "GF" on label
      There is much more food products that are GF, it doesn't have to be necessarily in the "Organic" aisle. You just have to be sure in the "ingredients" section that it says "GF" or gluten-free. I also posted on my previous posts, a website that if in case you are "On the Go" there are restaurants that serve GF foods depending on your location. For people with smartphones, you can download the application and enter your zip code and it will tell you a whole list of places http://www.findmeglutenfree.com/ .

Hope you find my information helpful !!! I can honestly say that my daughter has "zero complains" on eating gluten-free foods. 

*For people who want a variety of GF foods, do not waste your time going to "Weis Supermarket" (they do not have a great selection). Just a heads-up... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knowledge

  Knowledge When my child was diagnosed with autism; I went thru so much anxiety and trying to look for resources on the web to see w...