Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Biomedical Test Results for Angelina that I received Today ...

Microscope versus Parents with a Child with Autism are the same...But why?
 

      That question has been asked in several ways or forms to me, but in a different type of sentence of course. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I am not a doctor nor have a medical diploma, but feel like I should. I have researched since the beginning about biomedical medicine and everything. I have asked her doctors for advice before I started this with my daughter and didn't get no answers. I was told my daughter had to go see a psychiatrist and maybe be put on more medicine and I just was not happy with that answer. That is why I decided to go this path with her. Biomedical medicine might not work for everyone depending on their condition or diagnosis, but I am willing to try and see what happens. You can never say "of course it will work", but you can at least try it and not say later on "what if I tried it? what could of happened?" That is my thinking and probably not everyone would think the same as me. "Well getting to the point of my blog"....  
 
       I went to my daughter's blood results follow-up appointment alone because I wanted to not have Angelina with me and be able to absorb all the test results and fully understand what is my daughter's next step for treatment. I knew that I was not going to expect good news, but I had my Starbuck's skim latte to help me deal with this shocking news (hey I have to have some sarcasm in all this). Of course, everything that I was informed today is not  medically proven to be the cause for autism, but if you these results in every autistic child.. you kind of get the "idea?" .. why are these results so high and not normal with my child? These treatments are biomedical medicine and it is very upsetting why it has not been proven medically or at least somewhat proven. Angelina's DAN! doctor gave me all her tests results and she has extreme high levels of immunization and a lot of red flags everywhere. I also did the "nagalase blood test" for her that were send to Europe to be checked & they were not normal as well.
 
       Starting tomorrow, my daughter is starting with IV infusion of GcMAF treatments once a week which is given over 20 weeks total. I researched the doctor who made this medicine and saw his blog and website or the results of several parents and they were positive. Of course I am my daughter will be taking the IV medicine in her DAN! doctors office which I will be going to Philadelphia every week for 5 months, but I do not mind because it is about my daughter well being and progress. I am very positive about this treatment and hopeful that everything will turn out good, I researched about this medicine and there is no side effects .. the only thing that can happen is that she will be very "happy and giggle" which have no problem with that if it occurs. I will post her progress and see how it goes.
 
Website of Dr. Jeffrey Bradstreet GcMAF shots
Happy Tuesday everybody and enjoy the last weeks of summer ! Lol 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Knowledge

  Knowledge When my child was diagnosed with autism; I went thru so much anxiety and trying to look for resources on the web to see w...