Friday, August 9, 2013

Angelina loves donuts.. so I went and bought this !!




Baby cakes Donut Maker Machine

     Angelina always loved Dunkin Donuts delicious donuts, but unfortunately they are not gluten free. I read in the internet that Dunkin Donuts was starting no gluten donuts in Chicago and maybe in the end of the year would be everywhere. I do not have time to wait for them to come out with a gluten free donut, so I decided to buy in Wegman's this donut machine. It makes them in 3 minutes only !!! The first day I bought it, I was trying to make donuts all by myself (from scratch) but it came out horrible. I searched Google and read that there were parents who made the donuts from the gluten free cake mix. Horray !! I had the Betty Crocker gluten free chocolate cake mix, so I followed all the instructions and when i was finished poured it in the donut machine. one.. two... three.. minutes and it was ready !!

Angelina says to me "Hmm Delicious mommy"! Happy child and happy mom !! Plus my older son JP and my little one Philippe love them too. The best buy I ever did.

Good job ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knowledge

  Knowledge When my child was diagnosed with autism; I went thru so much anxiety and trying to look for resources on the web to see w...