Sunday, June 11, 2017


Removing things and starting from scratch

Decided to remove medications from my daughter and turning completely to biomedical and vitamins for my child & remain still her gluten-free diet. 

I did decide to remove too much sugar: low sugar apple juice and junk food which are gluten-free that may contain too much sugar that might alter her moods. 

These weeks are not going to be easy but it something that I decided to do for my child. 

Prohibit foods: 
- Gluten foods
- High levels of sugar in any type of juice
- Too much things that contain carbs
- Highly salted popcorn and once a month Cheetos; the original one that is gluten free

Currently giving my child: Omega, Pure minerals, vitamin D, Magnesium Calcium, Gaba, Vitamins that contain no chemicals , folinic acid and temporarily her MB12 injection every other day. 

It is something that I am going to try and see how it goes and if it does not work; I will reconsider the vitamin part, but still will keep the gluten free part because I know that makes my daughter better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Knowledge

  Knowledge When my child was diagnosed with autism; I went thru so much anxiety and trying to look for resources on the web to see w...