Wednesday, June 14, 2017



Almost first week on her biomedical treatments

I totally refuse to listen to the school or any hospital to tell me that my daughter needs to be on medication. It works in the beginning, but then it has bad side effects and makes her autism worse and it makes me as a mom question : Why did I do this to my child?

I have started on giving her the vitamins from her DAN doctor and mb12 injections; it is a lot to give her but they are good for her and I totally stopped temporarly the apple juice and no junk food. I am 80 percent dairy free but I am getting there.

It has been difficult for my child because she is the one that has this diagnosis, but then again it has been difficult and tough on me that I am her mother and it makes me sad and have a lot of anxiety watching my daughter struggle.


She is calm now and it has been like 4 days with this, I see her less stressed and very calm which is great for me. I did take her yesterday to the chiropractic to have her adjusted which I am going to be taking her 3 times per week after I finish working.

Let's see how the week goes with my daughter and my goal is not perfection but just better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knowledge

  Knowledge When my child was diagnosed with autism; I went thru so much anxiety and trying to look for resources on the web to see w...