Saturday, July 22, 2017

Additonal biomedical vitamins 



She has taken these before, but I had to order them because she ran our of these vitamins. 
They cost money but are worth it. I go all the way natural with my daughter and refuse to give
her medications. With her ABA Therapy services at home, private speech therapy weekly that we take her with my husband and her Summer ESY program that she loves and they told me that her speech improved more and I told them because she has private speech therapy now. 

I felt so happy to hear my child improves; I don't expect a cure ... I just want to hear that he is better and that makes me feel proud that I am doing a great job in all these years and my husband is helping and learning how to deal with my daughter as in her gluten-free diet and no dairy and plus accompanies me to all her speech therapies and is involved in her health care which makes me happy to know that I have someone who is not her father, but that wants to know how to learn about Autism and everything. 

Chiropractic care also helps too; which I take her weekly because it makes her feel good. 





1 comment:

  1. A correct treatment often changes the direction of the situation, perhaps you can try other methods, such as hyperbaric oxygen therapy

    ReplyDelete

Knowledge

  Knowledge When my child was diagnosed with autism; I went thru so much anxiety and trying to look for resources on the web to see w...